Sunday, August 28, 2016

Andrea's Restaurant, Rhode Island



Anchored in College Hill, RI is Andrea's, a welcoming, Greek-American Restaurant.

Andrea's is surrounded by lively activity including Brown University and the Rhode Island School of Design. Donald, our server, was very professional and attentive as well as quite knowledgeable of the selections.

The menu features dinners to satisfy everyone's palate, and I chose the swordfish fillet on a bed of rice pilaf. It was perfectly cooked and seasoned, and I was able to cut it with my fork.

Donald recommended an Italian white wine that complemented the meal to my satisfaction.

For a warm summer evening, my dessert was a Key Lime Pie, fortunately larger-portioned than most restaurants. All of the plates at Andrea's are generous.

Please visit andreasri.com for further information,
and then please visit Andreas's on 268 Thayer Street, Providence, RI.

andreasri.com

No comments: